Saturday 19 December 2015

That Someone -A Poem-

I want someone who’s as broken as I am
I want someone as psychotic as I am
I want someone who understands pain
I want someone who thinks that suicide is beautiful
I want someone who loves my scars and would kiss them
I want someone who sees the aesthetic side of self-mutilation
I want someone who’s sadistic
I want someone who’s masochistic
I want someone who can laugh aloud to my jokes and joke along with me in all morbidity and profanity
I want someone who loves all my demons
I want someone to notice my scars even when I smile happily
Is there that someone?
I’m glad that that someone doesn’t exist
Because I’m complacent where i am now
I don’t want that someone to exist
That someone is never within my reach
And that’s okay

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment